The set-up at Peddler’s Outlet for all weekend vendors will begin Fridays at 10:00am. The Outlet will be open to patrons from noon-8pm. For daily renters, they may move in on the following days/times: Fridays at 10am, Saturdays at 8am, Sundays at 11am.
Rain Check Policy
As Peddler’s Outlet is an indoor flea market, we have no rain or shine policy.
Vendors who cancel 0-1 days before or after occupancy, whether online or face-to-face, shall not receive a refund.
Peddler’s Outlet aims to be a unique and inspired community market for antiques, art and collectibles. We ask our vendors and customers to help us achieve this goal by observing a few basic rules:
- Each Vendor will review the Vendor Agreement prior to rental.
- Food Vendors are not permitted to sell at Peddler’s Outlet.
- Merchandise must be kept in the spirit of unique handmade crafts, home goods, antiques, and collectibles.
- Vendor’s shall not purposely compete with other vendors merchandise (brand or otherwise). Management reserves the right to ask the vendor to remove competing items, if needed.
- Each Vendor is required to keep his/her own area clean. No one is permitted to leave any discarded merchandise, cartons, boxes or debris of any kind. These must be removed from the Outlet in your own vehicles. Vendors who leave garbage (or use our trash containers) will be subject to a surcharge of $25 and/or refusal of future set up.
- Vendors who place merchandise on tables other than their assigned space will be charged. Vendors may “spread out” within the defined Flea area after 2pm if the adjacent space is unoccupied. However, aisles are to be kept free of products at all times.
- There is no subletting of spaces to other vendors. Sharing a space with a vendor does not constitute subletting.
- Management reserves the right to designate the size and placement of permitted vehicles and tables and the way anything is displayed.
- Every Vendor must be able to furnish his/her name, address and telephone number, and driver’s license.
- The following are expressly prohibited to sell: alcoholic beverages, counterfeit merchandise, explosives, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, drug or drug paraphernalia, taxidermy, or any item of pornographic or obscene nature. Vendor’s who try selling these items will be asked to immediately leave with no-refund.
- Peddler’s Outlet reserves the right to move, cancel, assign or use any vendor space at its discretion without cause.
- The acceptance and rental of space at Peddler’s Outlet by Vendor constitutes a complete release by Vendor of Owner’s liability from all claims for injury and damage to persons and property arising out of, or in any way related to, Vendor’s use of the premises, injuries caused by others or injury to persons entering these premises or damage or loss due to fire, theft, breakage or collision, or articles left in dealers vehicles or on the premises, including all costs, expenses and attorney’s fees incurred by Owner in connection with any such claims.
Vendor Terms of Agreement (Legal Stuff)
I agree to abide by the rules and regulations provided by Peddler’s Outlet, which allow me to sell the merchandise at Peddler’s Outlet on the terms set forth in the Agreement (this “Agreement”) below. I understand that this agreement constitutes a contract between myself as “Vendor” as licensee and Peddler’s Outlet. In consideration for my payment of rental fees, utility charges, taxes and other charges at the rate(s) established from time to time by Management, the Agreement, if issued, will give me the non-exclusive and limited right to sell the merchandise from the space(s) set forth from time to time in Management’s receipt for the fees and other charges that I pay. I understand that Management reserves the exclusive right to designate the vendor space(s) that I am licensed to sell from, to change my vendor space(s) from time to time, and to refuse to renew my agreement at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all. I further agree to comply with all Rules and Regulations currently in effect, or as may be changed by Management from time to time. I understand that my Agreement may be revoked for violations of the Agreement or any other Rules and Regulations in effect from time to time. If Management agrees to grant Vendor a rental space pursuant to this Agreement Management will issue a receipt to Vendor for the initial payment of fees, and other charges. I further acknowledge that I have been informed of possible state requirements for a vendor license (based on type of items I will sell) and sales tax collection requirements while renting at Peddler’s Outlet.
Risk of Loss, Insurance and Indemnification- Vendor assumes sole risk of loss, theft or damage to merchandise and other personal property belonging to vendor while such property or merchandise is in Vendor’s space or on the premises or being stored by Management as provided below. Vendor acknowledges that neither Management nor the owner of the Peddler’s Outlet Market assumes any responsibility to ensure the safety or to protect Vendor’s merchandise from loss or damage caused by fire, rain, theft, malicious mischief, accident or any other cause. Vendor acknowledges that Vendor has been advised to purchase insurance to protect against these and other losses. Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Management and the owner and their partners, directors, officers, shareholders, managers, employees and its agent harmless from any liability damage, cost or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from (a) Vendor’s use of or activities in or around Vendor’s spaces (s) and/or (b) injury to persons or property resulting from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, any furniture or fixtures in Vendor’s Space, or from Merchandise, other property or other items sold or exchanged by Vendor. Vendor assumes full responsibility for all merchandise Vendor offers for sale. Vendor also agrees to assume any and all liability on state vendor license needs (if required) and sales tax collection and/or filing requirements.